Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I Am...

Roman General: ...On the single condition that you identify the body or the living person of the slave called Spartacus!

Slave 1: I am Spartacus!

Slave 2: I am Spartacus!

Slave 3: I am Spartacus!

Slave 4: I am... Wait, wait wait! Cruciwhatnow?!? No, no, I am ... um... I'm Fred. Yeah that's right my name is Fred. Spartacus was...um... He was way over there somewhere. Yeah, way over there. You know, really really far away from me!

[Everyone is crucified anyway]

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a fun time to me! Nothing like a good crucifixion to get the blood flowing in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its not so much the crucifixion as it is the slow painful death from dehydration/exposure/overly ambitious vultures that will ruin your day.

    ReplyDelete